Lincolnshire Prescribing and Clinical Effectiveness Forum (PACEF) is a strategic advisory network.
PACEF has the responsibility for ensuring the cost-effective use of medicines and other healthcare interventions and their functional integration into healthcare delivery across Lincolnshire.
Representation on the group is comprised of leading professionals from each of the Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Groups, the local Acute Trusts (United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust and Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust), Lincolnshire Community Health Services and Lincolnshire County Council.
Current Bulletins - 2017
- PACE Bulletin Vol 11 No 1
- PACE Bulletin Vol 11 No 2
- PACE Bulletin Vol 11 No 3
- PACE Bulletin Vol 11 No 4
- PACE Bulletin Vol 11 No 5
- PACE Bulletin Vol 11 No 6
- PACE Bulletin Vol 11 No 7
PACE Shorts- 2017
Access our Shared Care Guidelines
Traffic Light List
The traffic light list has moved and is now incorporated into the Lincolnshire Joint Formulary.
Please click on the link http://www.lincolnshirejointformulary.nhs.uk/
The formulary site has the advantages of being fully searchable, lists all traffic light drugs ( RED/RED,RED, AMBER and GREEN), contains additional prescribing advice and links to shared care protocols and PACE bulletins where appropriate.
- Policy on The Development of Standard Operating Procedures April 2017
- Non-Medical Prescribing Policy March 2016
- Non-Medical Prescribing Database Form
- Prescribing, Supply, Storage & Disposal of Controlled Drugs in Primary Care March 2016
- Safe and Secure Handling of Medicines March 2017
- Wound Management Formulary Lincolnshire Primary Care 2015
Infant Feeding Formulary
Antibacterial Prescribing Guidance
Lincolnshire Joint Formulary
All of the Lincolnshire CCGs, Acute Trusts and Lincolnshire Community Health Services operate a single joint formulary that can be accessed from: