NHS Lincolnshire CCG Launch DIP UTI Service at Lincolnshire Co-operative Pharmacies
National Eye Health Week: 20th - 26th September 2021
Back to School Time!
Lincolnshire Antimicrobial AppDownload via the App store and Google Play
COVID-19 VaccinesFor the latest SOP's and updates
Welcome to the Lincolnshire Prescribing and Clinical Effectiveness (PACE) website.
The new multi-purpose domain aims to provide a central resource for health professionals on all prescribing related information in Lincolnshire. This will include the decisions from the clinical advisory committee; PACEF (Prescribing and Clinical Effectiveness Forum).
The Lincolnshire PACE website is still in development and the prescribing team welcome any feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments or suggestions.
On 1st May 2021 the CCG welcomed the incoming Medicines Management & Optimisation Team (MMO), transferring to our organisation from Optum CSU. The team of six, who have been working in partnership with the CCG for many years, have joined the small existing CCG team to create a new in-house MMO service. The team have a few core functions which many of you will already be familiar with including:
- Clinical advice and support in the use of medicines and pharmacy services, particularly in primary care.
- Specialist pharmaceutical knowledge in project and working groups.
- Policy and guidance development in relation to medicines use and management.
- Governance and oversight of pharmaceutical aspects of projects and programmes i.e. COVID-19 Vaccination programme.
- Delivery of a programme of quality improvement across the system to improve prescribing practice, reduce variation and champion best practice.
The MMO Team can be reached on email@example.com